JR. QA ENGINEER
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We seek a motivated and detail-oriented Junior QA Engineer to join our growing QA team.
You will participate in various testing activities and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, report, and verify defects, ultimately contributing to the delivery of an exceptional software solution.
- Conduct usability studies as needed to support data-driven guidance to technical teams.
- Assist with developing and implementing designs by collaborating with developers and other internal and external stakeholders to ensure designed experiences are realized.
- Deliver excellent outcomes through the design of new features and product improvements.
- Use quantitative and qualitative insights to identify problems and improve user experience.
- Assist in identifying and implementing automated testing solutions to increase efficiency and coverage.
- Work closely with developers to reproduce, isolate, and verify reported defects, providing clear and detailed bug reports.
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts by suggesting process enhancements and sharing best practices within the QA team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in software testing and quality assurance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience, at least two years).
- Strong passion for software quality and an understanding of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Familiarity with software testing concepts, including manual, regression, and exploratory testing.
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks (e.g., Cypress) is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail, with a proactive and inquisitive mindset.
- Effective communication skills to clearly articulate issues, defects, and ideas to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, innovative technology company.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
AKTEK helps its clients improve operational decision-making and strategic planning with AKTEK iO, the leading no-code, end-to-end data management software for organizations operating in complex, fast-changing environments.
The AKTEK iO platform enables organizations to create and configure their own information architecture and simplify their data collection, storage, visualization, and analysis without writing a single line of code.
AKTEK’s software is trusted by governments, NGOs, and Fortune 500 companies. It has been deployed in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ghana, Iraq, Kenya, Libya, Lebanon, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine on issues ranging from maritime security, national defense, counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection, sensitive community relations management, corporate social responsibility, socio-environmental impact monitoring, human rights compliance and more.