WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
At AKTEK our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable account manager to manage and grow our existing client accounts and serve as our main point of contact with our enterprise and government users.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who likes to move fast, guided by real-world feedback and empirical evidence. They have strong communication skills, a demonstrated interest in continuous improvement, and a genuine desire to help real-world clients solve real-world problems on significant issues ranging from corporate social responsibility, health & safety, environmental and social governance, counter-terrorism, ceasefire monitoring, and maritime security.
- Onboard new clients onto AKTEK iO (providing training and configuration support).
- Offer ongoing support to AKTEK clients across channels (chat, email, virtual teleconferencing).
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs.
- Support your clients with technical issues, troubleshoot if needed, understand the problem, report to the tech team, and follow up on the resolution.
- Ensure continuous communication with clients to inform them about product updates and ensure they are leveraging AKTEK iO’s functionalities to their full potential.
- Prepare short periodic reports for clients as requested by them or internally.
- Collect feedback from your client using the protocols and tools set by the company (i.e., NPS surveys).
- Coordinate with the Product Manager regarding any new client requirement or product feedback, negotiate the scope and deadline and follow up on progress.
- Assist in the content writing and maintenance of AKTEK’s help desk platform following periodic product updates, coordinating translations with global staff.
- Follow up at least weekly on the status of global accounts with their respective account managers in different regions.
- Oversee day-to-day business operations and support the CEO as required.
- Lead and guide the account management team and distribute tasks to your team members, setting clear team goals.
- Build upon and improve internal account management processes and customer feedback management.
- Autonomous and interested in self-growth.
- Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find innovative ways to improve customer experience and success using iO.
- Periodically train and support global customer success staff.
- Participate in human resource (HR) recruitment and development for your team.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking inside the customer success team to propose new features and improvements that make AKTEK more competitive in the marketplace.
- Aggregate, process, and communicate client feedback and experiences periodically to other departments for continuous improvement.
- Design and develop plans to accomplish team goals.
- Monitor team performance and report on internal KPIs.
- Provide ad-hoc support to business development and marketing activities.
- Follow company data protection and cyber security guidelines in all stages of work.
- Provide 8 hours of daily work and make sure all company deadlines are met.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales or customer service roles.
- Understanding of tech/data in one or more market vertical(s) of relevance to AKTEK.
- Proven project management skills with an emphasis on quality control.
- Track record in providing exceptional customer service and training.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and logic in equal measures.
- Self-starter - comfortable working 100% remotely, managing projects, and meeting deadlines without direct supervision.
- Confident while coaching others and setting expectations, internally inside the company and with clients.
- "People person" with excellent communication skills - skilled relationship builder.
- Experience and interest in managing small teams.
- Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules.
- Strong emotional intelligence with a natural ability to empathize with client perspectives and needs.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and accurately (orally and in writing) to different areas of the company and to external clients.
- Capacity to adapt to different situations and interest in short-term international travel.
- Multi-lingual: English and at least one more working language (Arabic or French is highly valued but others welcome).
OUR MISSION AND VISION
AKTEK helps its clients improve operational decision-making and strategic planning with AKTEK iO, the leading no-code, end-to-end data management software for organizations operating in complex, fast-changing environments.
The AKTEK iO platform enables organizations to create and configure their own information architecture and simplify their data collection, storage, visualization, and analysis without writing a single line of code.
AKTEK’s software is trusted by governments, NGOs, and Fortune 500 companies. It has been deployed in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ghana, Iraq, Kenya, Libya, Lebanon, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine on issues ranging from maritime security, national defense, counter-terrorism, critical infrastructure protection, sensitive community relations management, corporate social responsibility, socio-environmental impact monitoring, human rights compliance and more.